How ClearForms helps local governments replace fillable PDF forms with digital workflows
It's time to replace PDFs with digital, automated workflows.
Local governments large and small are replacing and remediating PDFs. There are lots of good reasons for local governments to replace fillable PDFs:
- They're usually not ADA-compliant (and it's challenging to set them so they are)
- They collect information, but don't help digitize any other parts of a standard workflow (review, approval, issuing permits)
- They're not mobile-responsive and can be infuriating to complete from a smartphone
- They may expose governments to legal liability
ClearForms (formerly CityGrows) can help you replace any PDFs that are being used to collect information (whether they're fillable online or constituents download them and print them out), with mobile-responsive, automated digital workflows with built-in screen-readable digital forms.
Why ClearForms workflows are better than fillable PDFs
When governments replace a PDF process with a ClearForms automated workflow there are advantages beyond accessibility:
- All ClearForms digital forms are mobile-responsive
- ClearForms provides real-time status updates for applicants and admins and automates much of the communication between government and constituents
- Reviews and approvals happen online
- We worry about formatting and IT, so you don't have to
Stop worrying about formatting PDFs, hunting through your email for applications, or doing data entry. ClearForms lets you and your team focus on serving your community.
You can learn more about how ClearForms works, Get in touch through our live chat to connect to our team any time.